Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Journey at AI Charlotte


My journey started at the Art Institute of Charlotte in October of 2006. I attended a traditional university first and I would never declare a major. Then one day it hit me, I love fashion and always have been interested in it so why not major in it? So here I am at the Art Institute and I will graduate in June of 2009. My first quarter was a shock from the fast pace work load because I had not experienced this at a traditional university. I feel that this has prepared me to handle anything in the industry. I have gained a lot of knowledge from my professors that have worked in the fashion industry, and have enjoyed many of the projects that I have done. Especially the projects that involve us in the community such as event promotion and fashion journalism. Overall I have enjoyed my experience at the Art Institute and feel that it has prepared me for a wonderful future.

1 comment:

Nicole Yankech said...

Good luck to you Jennifer! You will be done before you know it!