Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Charlotte Fashion Week


I hope everyone is as excited as I am about the first ever Charlotte Fashion Week!!!! This is a great opportunity for the Charlotte community to show off the wonderful city we live in. This 3 day event will take place at the chic Blake hotel located in up-town Charlotte. This event will showcase designers from New York, Atlanta, and of course Charlotte. Some of the fabulous designers that will be there are Flow by Tara, Dammi, and Luis Machicao Couture, just to name a few. Charlotte Fashion Week is great networking event for people in the fashion and beauty industry as well. I can't wait to see all those fierce fashions walking down the runway, See you in the front row!!!!!!!!!!






Jennifer

2 comments:

Nkeru said...

Talk about excitement. I am very excited. I cannot believe that this event is going to be in Charlotte. I can’t wait to network with other industry professionals.

Carly said...

I am very excited too!! I could feel your enthusiasm reading your article. This should be a great event for Charlotte.